The Seasons at Sandpoint Association, Inc. Board of Directors have appointed a committee, the Owner Committee, in accordance with the permissions granted in the Association’s Bylaws. The purpose of the Committee is to encourage and increase owner participation in the operations and affairs of the community in order to create added value and enjoyment of Seasons for its owners and their guests.
As this is a non-voting body of volunteer Seasons owners, the Committee shall not exercise any authority that is reserved for the Board of Directors.
The Committee will contribute to the positive and constructive improvement of our Community by:
- Maintaining open, honest and constructive dialogue with all parties;
- Communicate information that has been verified/certified in order to avoid confusion;
- Documenting and representing all Homeowners’ opinions on any particular issue;
- Prioritizing issues and suggesting solutions based on feedback received from all Homeowners; and
- Working with the management to create win/win resolutions.
Owner Committee Members:
- Mike Romine – Chairperson
- David Eacret
- Joan Bradley
- Kevin Glynn
- Jim Imholte
- Peter Sanburn
Additional Information pertaining to the Owner Committee – SAS – Owner Committee Guiding Principles